Friday, June 1, 2012

We needed to go out of town today for some craft supplies so that we could make some freezer stencil T-Shirts , because in a fit of ruthlessness whilst decluttering last month, I had thrown out our fabric paints.  At least I think I must have done as we've searched high and low and cannot find them.
It is a few years since I did anything with freezer stencils and I must have figured that we could do without the paints as it would probably be a few more before we got into that craze again.  I'd completely forgotten about the approaching jubilee party and that I wanted to get a little bit festive without having to splash out and buy new clothes.   

The children were very giddy today and they just would not calm down, not even after brain freezes and babyccinos.  Really, a shopping complex was not the best place for them today, but we needed to get some things and so I tried to make it as fun as I could. 

- which involved cheesy photo booth sessions.....




...monkeying around



...and lots of spinning



one very strong baby girl



In the end though, we had to get back to our shopping.  I shopped, while the boys tussled around the place and Mathilda was snugged up on my back.  I resorted to pretending they weren't with me (who are these children and why are they calling me mummy?!), while attempting to appear serene.  Somehow I don't think that I fooled anyone on the serenity front.   



No comments:

Post a Comment